Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sigh.

Applying for college.

It's madness.

For those of us that are.. er.. not as on top of things as our peers, any way. I just spent the past two and a half hours of my life trying to scramble everything together to apply for BYU-I by the end of tomorrow. Ouch, right?

Eh, not really. It was my own fault.

What I'm trying to say is DON'T PROCRASTINATE! Just don't do it! It's HORRIBLE!

Thank you for reading this underthought and hastily written, yet vitally important message.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Me and you are twinners :D except I applied for BYU, and was almost not able to get an ACT score in there. Luckily they had it from when we did it as a school, and I can turn in my higher score for my scholarship thing, so it'll be higher for other important stuff.
    So at least now I can apply PERIOD, before the first deadline.

    ReplyDelete