Monday, February 13, 2012

Well, in about twenty minutes it's off to rehearsal. I've never learned as much about myself in one place as I have in the Lehi High School auditorium. I've also never had quite so much stress... Or as much fun. :) I love it, though. I love it more than anything I've ever tried, apart from singing. I can't imagine how it would be if I hadn't been brave and auditioned for this class. I'm doing things and breaking barriers I never thought that I could. Go risk takers! :D

If you glean anything from this, it should be to stop hiding from yourself :) ...It's dang scary, but it's infitely more worth it. It's not that I'm not scared anymore, I'm just a whole lot braver. After that first step out of your comfort zone, the next one doesn't seem quite so taxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment