Monday, December 2, 2013

Pull Me

Sunlight on the ocean.
It glints and glimmers, almost blinding.
The sun rises in your eyes and the brilliance forces my gaze to

Your smile.

A refuge from the night.
After a long day with the wolves, I need it-
The warmth and comforting sound of

Your laughter.

Music with the power to spread joy.
It echoes into my heart and pulses through me,
Urging me to search out and enter

Your heart.

The central core, that most vital piece.
Everything you are, everything you love, in one place.
The only thing more beautiful than

Your mind.

A dazzling, wondrous circuit board.
It brims with knowledge, with original thoughts,
Inspires me to dream, and I dream about

Your arms.

A better home, a secure place to be.
Finally, a place I might be able to weather the storm,
If only I were brave enough to hold your hand.

You'd never have to be alone.

I care what you have to say.

I always have,

And I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment