Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Words

The words come
Faster, faster
My fingers gowing wings
The clacking of the keys
Drowning out all thought
Beautiful words

A time when the mind
Opens
Free to express
To love it's words
Alone

To fix what might be said
To perfect
Shining enlightenment
Helping them to grow
Taller
Thicker
Flawless
Perfect words

The clacking stops
My fingers cease
Relentless beating
Of the keys
I read what has come
What has surfaced
What I believe

These words feel true
Feel right
Light shines
Between those lines
The words send
Love

Then dark comes
Forboding
No one will listen
They are closed
Dark themselves
Unsure
Stuborn
Relentless
Is there a point
To sharing my heart?

Yes
Someone will listen
Will see
Will feel
They are open
They won't fear
The light of these words

My finger drifts
From delete
I know some will beat me
Down

For saying
For loving enough to share
These words

The one
He who listens
Is worth it
Is beautiful
Is worthy of the words

My faith in the one
In the words
Begins to burn

My mouse drifts

Clicks

The words speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment