Tuesday, June 30, 2020

welcome traveler

Welcome traveler. Youll forgive the excitement round town, we haven't had visitors to our little village in many a year. Can I ask yeh, how was your journey upon the road? 

That's mighty strange friend. Yeh see, round bout 20 year ago, we stopped hearin from outsiders. Some left the boundaries of the outer homesteads to get news of the outside world, and they were never seen again. Many of us, myself included tried to follow and came across the remains of many, badly slashed and broken as if by some immense force with mighty claws and jaw. We darent go far, what with the risk of coming upon the creature. Ever since we've been isolated. We're desperate for news and for trade, have you perchance either?

Ah, I see. Well if you canna remember more than that, I suppose we're in the same position as before, though your fresh face be welcome. I haven't had new blood use the place in a long bout, but I'll get yeh set up in a cosy room and have the master start up a hot meal for yeh. 

See, nice and homey. Please make yerself comfortable and make yer way back down to the common area at yer leisure, we'll have that meal ready soon enough. Though if I'm honest, there's part o me that worries you'll vanish the moment I turn my back. We're truly happy to have yeh, miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment